Wedding flowers

• 4 weeks later...

Hi i think i can help i own a florist a crookes called Flourish, we offer a free consultation at a time to suit you we have lots of portfolios for you to have a look through to get some more ideas. We are not cheap but we are in no way expensive, but we do offer other services, not just the flowers. If you want to ask any questions please give us a call. My name is Kate - 0114 2666263

Flourish

223 Crookes

Sheffield

S10 1TE

floristinsheffield.co.uk

flourish.kate@gmail.com

Would happily recommend Monica F Hewitt Florists, their pure enthustaim for all things petally was brilliant. Were able to advise what was in season in NOVEMBER, didn't I'd have much choice lol, and work to a restricted budget. Never felt like anyone was looking down their noses as unfortunatley was the case in some of the other florists we visited.

Good luck with your big day

197 Middlewood Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S6 4HD

Telephone: 01142-333784

Victoria's Floral Designs

1 Chrch Street

Ecclesfield

S35 9WE

She has not been open long.

She does all occasions, modern and traditional flowers too.

Have you tried Hitched.co.uk, its a bulletin board for wedding planners there are a few girls fro sheffield on there. They may have more recommendations for you.

I would highly recommend Victorias! i am getting my flowers for my wedding from there.

Have been to the wholesalers at the Parkway market this morning. Got there at 5.30am:o, but was pleasantly surprised when I got there. There was so much choice and compared to florist prices was soooo cheap. I spent £90 altogether, and got for my money 120 roses (nice big ones, not the 10 for £3 supermarket type) 6 wraps of chrysanths, greenery, loads of spray carnations, gerberas and lisianthas. This has to be the bargain buy of the whole wedding so far. :D:D

Thank you Rach. Im getting nervous now, and its going to be raining all day by the look of it:rant: but theres nothing I can do about that.

There were some peonies there, but only pink. Its getting towards the end of the season for peonies, it might be an idea to ring one of the wholesalers if you definetly want them. I didnt know what to have and more or less decided when I got there.

Archived