Wedding flowers

I know you are all probally gonna think that because this is coming from a florist that i would say this, but doing your own wedding flowers is a very major task. I had been doing Floristy for 2 years before i even attempted a wedding for one of my best freinds.

Weddings are stressfull at the best of times but taking on that ammount of work before your big day is very commendable. I can understand that cost can be a major factor but if you find a good florist then they will work to your bugget and help you to acheive the look you were after but also take the pressure off you and add detail which you would not even consider.

You will not pay much more for your flowers at the market than you would do in a shop if you are buying in quantity as you are not trade.

conditioning of the flowers that a florist will do for you will also save you alot of time and money as if not done correctly esp with stems like roses you will loose some of your stems, and also keep your hands nice for the big day.

The best thing i can suggets is that you find a freind or a family member that has a bit of experience or even speak to a florist and get some advice. There is a reason that people have intense training for this trade.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived