Wedding flowers

• 2 weeks later...

I used Pavilion in Broomhill about a month ago. The service was second to none and the arrangements were so beautiful.

I bought twelve small vases from Worth next door and they put a beautiful rose and long gras in the vase. I had one large vase, with flowers matching my bouquet spilling out, it was so lovely.

PM me if you want more information/guidance

Pavilion 472 Glossop Rd Broomhill Sheffield South Yorkshire S10 2QA T 0114 266 8935 ...

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this is useful info or not, but it helped us out emmensly. We got married 4 weeks ago and starting planning a year before that. Didn't have a clue what to do, so opened the Yellow Pages for ideas.

They have a full section on wedding planning and more importantly they have a tick-list of what needs doing and by when.

We tore it out and stuck it to our fridge. It was a god send. Obviously it can't recommend who to use for each area, but it helps you get everything organised.

Archived