Wedding transport

aww faloola thats what I wanted! Dont know anyone with one though :(

waddy I did have a nosy but there isnt a website is there? I'm going to ring up though. ?I have asked before in the classic car section but you never get any real replies :( all these people with nice cars, you think they'd wanna show them off! :hihi:

I would love:love:a caddy 1950s american diner ish car you know what I mean? How fab would that be? Yes Andrew hasn't a site as it is not a wedding car business.He is just in the yellow pages.

I would love:love:a caddy 1950s american diner ish car you know what I mean? How fab would that be? Yes Andrew hasn't a site as it is not a wedding car business.He is just in the yellow pages.

theres a company in yorkshire that has matching pink and blue ones :love: but i got a quote and it was nearly £400 so waaay out of my league sadly

apparently this was from america last year when we booked it

and the previous owner in america used to use it as his everyday car.

but there roads are highways so i guess no problem there.

not like ours .lol

hes going to have trouble on the day as the church is on the same side where i live

and about 20 houses away....

so he will have to go round the block in a big circle about 10 mins.

to get 100yrds back where he started

enough time to open a bottle of bubbly

and have a drink before getting there.;o)

put it this way the back of the car when picking me up

will be nearly at the church lol

he also has the identical limmo but with gold trims.

• 2 weeks later...

Isan't there any one going in cars.

im sure they wont mind being a taxi if they are already going..lol

i have a mini bus booked from church to venue for any one left in church.

but there is a few cars going so some will scrounge a lift no doubt.;o)

edited to say.

other than that the bus passes the church and stops outside the venue..lol

I need an additional car for June 21st, anyone any ideas.

Bride and Groom are sorted but we have to transfer 4 family members from their home to the church.

I've got a similar problem, my mum doesnt drive and as i want my dad to travel with me, she'd be stuck, as well as my nannan, brother, his girlf and a few other family members. I also have my son, who is the best man, but he's in a wheelchair. I've tried to find wheelchair access wedding transport to no avail so am going to hire a wheelchair access minibus instead! I'm asking everyone who wants to travel in it to contribute a little to the cost as i can't afford it all, but i'm sure it'll work out cheaper to them than each taking a seperate taxi!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

We have four Nissan Figaro 1950's retro cars available for weddings or private hire.

2 blue/grey, 2 mint green, perfect for summer weddings. Drophead coupe for sunny days!

Self drive or chauffeur available.

PM me for prices and photographs.

Cheers