Wedding transport

Could anyone recommend a well priced wedding transport service on a budget?? Not compromising on service??

I am on a budget of £300 or hopefully less, i would need 2 cars, going from hillsborough to wortley hall, wortley , penistone. I really like the more traditional wedding cars rather than a limo or something more modern.

Is my budgeted £300 too low?? Weddings are soooo expensive!! x x x

Hello, Could any one tell me how many people a limo can hold?

I have 6 bms (one is going to be 10months) and then me and my mother so 8 total! is that too many? Also has any one got recommendations? I want one from my house (S5) to sheffield centre. (church then reception about 10mins away)

Hi

not sure what kind of cars people are wanting to hire but we used for our wedding 3 weeks ago able executive cars. they are very reasonable priced and did a super job of taking me and my huge bridal party to the church and made sure my hubby got there too.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey

I really need some help, We are looking for just one or maybe two wedding cars to take us about five minutes down the road to the church and back again to the reception. I dont want to be paying £300-£400 for this as its literally five minutes. Does anyone know a wedding car company that wont rip us off. We are wanting to get this organised pretty quickly and have the deposit ready.

I'd appreciate any help or advice you can give

Thanks

Nikki

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been trying these companies, and they all seemed to be booked up with the nice cars. We are really struggling to find cars, getting a bit stressed with it now. Because its bank holiday they are all booked up.

Does anyone else know of any more companies or are there any companies out there which are available? We are getting married on the 28th August 2010.

Id love any help from anyone?

nicole

hi was woundering has anybody got a classic car on the forum? im looking into getting my hubby to be a car ive got mine booked but think it would be a nice suprise for him. can anybody help? i will only need it for half an hour to take him to the townhall. could you please pm me with what u have got thanks :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello ladies (and gents), I'm looking for vintage bus hire for our wedding 03/04/10 prob only one bus needed but depends how many it seats. any ideas of where ot try or indeed if anyone has any reccomendations, Thanks

Hello ladies (and gents), I'm looking for vintage bus hire for our wedding 03/04/10 prob only one bus needed but depends how many it seats. any ideas of where ot try or indeed if anyone has any reccomendations, Thanks

I Googled it for you and found this