Wedding transport

We are hiring a vintage bus for our wedding, but now there are going to be more people than we thought. We need transport for another 8-10 people and we can't afford to hire expensive cars.

We don't want a minibus, we would like a couple of nice cars. Does anyone know of any taxi companies who have nice cars who will also stick a ribbon on the front?

+

Hi all,

i am new to this forum but wondered if anyone could help, i am looking for something like a Porsche Boxster to pick up the Groom and maybe then return and collect the Best man to take to the church as a suprise.

Anyone done this before???? and can give me any advice and price details, all info much appreciated.

Thanks

Walchy

• 3 weeks later...

I was speaking to a man in the pub the other night who has shire horses with which he does weddings/rides at Carsington water and a few shows. He said he doesnt advertise himself other than in the Peak Advertiser but does do weddings throughout Sheffield and the surrounding area. He charges around £350 for the shire horse, their wedding coach and champagne after the ceremony.

Have got his details if anyone is interested. Looking at another leaflet i got it was £700 so thought this was quite good value!! (just need to get married now!!)