Wedding transport

I was speaking to a man in the pub the other night who has shire horses with which he does weddings/rides at Carsington water and a few shows. He said he doesnt advertise himself other than in the Peak Advertiser but does do weddings throughout Sheffield and the surrounding area. He charges around £350 for the shire horse, their wedding coach and champagne after the ceremony.

Have got his details if anyone is interested. Looking at another leaflet i got it was £700 so thought this was quite good value!! (just need to get married now!!)

This sounds fabulous, I'd love to have the details if you wouldn't mind. Thanks x

I'm looking for a nice car or white taxicab (not minibus) to take me + 4 members of wedding party from hotel to the wedding ceremony in Hartington village, Derbyshire. This would only be a quick 15 minute job at the most as it is just taking us from one end of the village to the other. It can be done in 2 runs if all 5 people won't fit.

I have got one quote for a Mercedes for £230 which seems astronomical considering it is only taking us from one end of a village to the other end!

Does anyone know of anyone cheaper?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Can anyone receommend a company to hire wedding buses from? We're wanting to ship our guests from Sheffield out to Hathersage and back again.

Not needed until next summer but I like to be organised!

Thanks.

V

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Meet Buster, my 1964 VW camper.

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._6767616_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id...6&l=a8763275e8

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...36&l=20dd64e59

After purchasing Buster in 2006, he has had a full top to bottom restoration that has taken almost 2 years. He has spent all his life in the UK so required a “little” work!! The work was done by all the family so a lot of love has gone in to him. After completion in summer 2008, we have covered many miles and made many smiles along the way!! Buster was restored using top quality components and upgraded along the way for a safer enjoyable ride.

Buster has a lot more to offer than your standard VW Bus. Features are as follows –

• Stunning paint work, with tasteful chrome trim.

• 13 windows of which all open or pop out. Tinted rear windows for a little extra privacy (Safari Windows).

• Beautiful interior matching the outside 2 tone colours.

• Awesome In Car Entertainment including : Premium sound system, 4 TV screens including a 19” screen, DVD player, I-pod connection, Blue/White LED mood lighting, Scart hook up (can plug camcorder/digital camera)

• Fully fitted seatbelts all round.

• 5 bow Stainless/wooden roof rack.

• Fully gas heated.

• Room for 5 people with lots off leg/dress room (includes Driver.....ME!!!)

He’s got to be one of the best VW’s out there right now and get’s very positive attention wherever he goes. Buster is perfect for that special occasion and will help make your day, a day to remember.

Buster will be decorated with ribbons and flowers and come with a complementary bottle of bubbly!!

I have full insurance for private hire unlike a lot of VW owners

Please feel free to contact me if you have any more questions or queries. Thanks for your interest.

Richard

rickyday33@hotmail.co.uk