Wedding transport

Chauffeur Driven White Rolls Royce and Jaguar XJ Available for Weddings and Civil partnerships for 2009 /2010

White Rolls Royce Silver Shadow

Monday to Thursday Excluding Bank and public holidays = £200

Friday to Sunday including Bank and public holidays = £250

Jaguar XJ

Monday to Thursday Excluding Bank and public Holidays = £150

Friday to Sunday Including Bank and public Holidays = £200

Generous discounts for booking two or more vehicles

A £50 deposit is required per vehicle

http://www.amoreweddingcars.co.uk/

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129371355208&ref=share

• 3 weeks later...

I recently came across limo hire service provider which is the only directory completely dedicated to providing its clients with only the legally abiding limousine companies. I am sure that you will find wedding car and a wide platform for your choice. Check my signature.

• 3 weeks later...

Wedding Car for Hire.

Jaguar 1999 XJ8, Burgundy, Full Doe Skin Leather, CD player.

Imaculately maintained 77k, Only Jaguar serviced.

Monday to Thursday Excluding Bank and public Holidays = £100

Friday to Sunday Including Bank and public Holidays = £150

£50 booking deposit.

Also traditional Victorian Landau and Horse available, also Burgundy. Rates variable on location and distance of travel.

(Actual pictures available via email)

Contact via PM thanks.

Why not use the Horse and Landau for the Bride and Groom and have the bridesmaids or other close family in the Jaguar? Discounted price for booking both.

• 1 month later...

Even thou we still in planning mode for our wedding, i am looking for a nice trike to take me my daughter and best woman, or just me and my daughter if we cant get hold of a 3 person one to the register office in Sheffield. I am a ex biker but not been into it for over 7yrs but it is still in my blood, i lost contact with a lot of my biker buddies over the years. i have looked on the net but i can not seem to find no where in Sheffield or South yorkshire that do hire them, so does anyone know. i know what type i like to have but any one with pictures or web site will be a help. My other half says he get me a hummer has i love them to, but a trike i loved more. Also love to get a Porsche 911 as a surprise for my OH on the day to take him has he loves these cars.