Wedding transport

after looking at hiring cars for my wedding day and getting loads of expensive quotes, i got into a black cab the other day and thought how great it would be to go to the church in one. Its got so much space inside for a dress not to get crumpled and you can even get you bridesmaids in for the fraction of the price!:hihi: :hihi:

what does everyone else think.....trying to do my wedding on a budget you see!lol:hihi: :hihi:

Samlasota... Did you manage to find a taxi cab as a wedding car?

I have been looking for a company that would do a black or white cab for my wedding in September but can find no one....

Anyone know anybody who does this??

Thanks!

Try Aristocat wedding cars aristocats.com we have booked them for september and are using the Mark 4 and Mark 2 Jags that they have got, they are in amazing condition and at a really reasonable price, we would definatly recommend them, they also have a 1996 xj6, not seen this but if its anything like the others it will be brilliant.

hope this helps.

Try Aristocat wedding cars aristocats.com we have booked them for september and are using the Mark 4 and Mark 2 Jags that they have got, they are in amazing condition and at a really reasonable price, we would definatly recommend them, they also have a 1996 xj6, not seen this but if its anything like the others it will be brilliant.

hope this helps.

Thank you however think I want something a little older, will keep them in mind though

• 5 weeks later...

hope this helps.

Hi i've tried looking for this website but am having no joy. I'm after a newish wedding car for this august!

Hi i've tried looking for this website but am having no joy. I'm after a newish wedding car for this august!

sorry my mistake the website s actually http://www.aristocatweddings.co.uk/ they have 3 cars, two which I am having for september which are the 1949, mark 5 Jag (Lotty) and 1968 Mark 2 '340' Jag (Nelly).

The other is a 1996 XJ6 'Executive' (grace) if this is anything like the other two then it will be in fantastic condition. They are not a massive company and do it for the love of it so are very reasonably priced and the cars are amazing. A must for any Bride and Groom.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I'm in desperate need of a lovely classic car to take me to my wedding in July on Ecclesall Road and possibly a separate car to take us to our reception in the Peak District. If there is anyone out there who can hep me out, I'd be forever grateful. We could pay a bit but we just cannot afford to spend £400 or so.

Please PM or reply if you can help us out at all. Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everybody,

Still looking for anyone who is willing to let us borrow/drive us to the reception on our wedding day on 30 July. We're looking for something vintage or something like a new Jag. We're getting desperate now so if you can help us at all it would be massively appreciated and we can pay you for your troubles! If you think you can help, please reply or PM me.

Cheers again. :)