Wedding transport

Hi,

Not been on here in a while and not sure if this is the right section for this request.

I am looking for a fun form of transport to get me and my ushers to my wedding next June.

I did look at limos but wanted something a bit different, only need it for about half an hour so the big vintage cars are very expensive.

What would be cool if there was someone with a VW van that someone owned and wanted a bit of extra cash.

Did think about an A-team van but Jordan did that!

Any ideas or help appreciated

Thanks

Wadders

• 1 month later...
I was just wondering what is a reasonable cost for the hire of a wedding car? Can anyone help, please?

You can expect to pay £50 for an old banger to £1200 for a new Rolls Phantom, depending on what vehicle and service you require. many companies are offering a second car free at the moment.

Hi,

Not been on here in a while and not sure if this is the right section for this request.

I am looking for a fun form of transport to get me and my ushers to my wedding next June.

I did look at limos but wanted something a bit different, only need it for about half an hour so the big vintage cars are very expensive.

What would be cool if there was someone with a VW van that someone owned and wanted a bit of extra cash.

Did think about an A-team van but Jordan did that!

Any ideas or help appreciated

Thanks

Wadders

What about a Vintage Bus - try south Yorkshire Heritage Hire 0114 255 3010 Tell them I sent you please :)

I used MGM cars of Rotherham a few years back but unfortunately wouldn't recommend them.

The driver literally dropped me and my dad off at the venue and sped off for his next wedding. No photos of the car or anything. I was under the impression I'd paid for the car for the afternoon (my fault to assume I know) but to refuse to do any photos was outrageous. My husband never got a glimpse of this feature of our wedding

We only ever book one wedding per day per vehicle. many things can go wrong on your special day the last thing you need is for your wedding car to shoot off half way through the wedding. as always expect to get what you pay for but make sure you discuss your requirements and get a written quotation with the details of the service to be provided. The wedding car industry is totally unregulated, no need for taxi licences etc. so be careful who you choose and make sure they are insured for Hire and reward.