Wedding transport

Hello

I'm looking for as cheap a quote as possible for a wedding car for October as I'm doing this on an extreme budget. Let me know if you have any suggestions

Thanks

Dawn

Same here, we're getting married in October, but am taking advantage of a good friends offer. Not a Rolls or limo, but a nice car, and with a few ribbons and bows on it, it'll be perfect :)

I just have a bit of a daft query. We are getting married outside Sheffield just past Hathersage in July and I dont really know what I'm supposed to do regarding transport for the guests after the wedding. The venue is a bit remote and not in a village. Do I need to organise transport and hope people are ready to go home when i turns up?? Do I leave it up to the guests to book, having given them taxi numbers?? Any help would be much appreciated??

I was planning on putting on some busses too and from our venue as its not a hotel and a bit out of town, but depenbding on costs I may end up putting on the invite that it will be a pound or two a head (but still cheaper than a taxi). This is mostly because I don't want people feeling they will have to drive up from the hotel we are using or from home and then not be able to drink should they want to.

Are the majority of the guests going back to the same place e.g. Hotel?

In which case, you might like to suggest to them that you are happy to organise a small coach/mini bus (dependent on the number of guests). If you're wanting to keep costs down, ask them to all chip in a few quid and pay on the night to the driver - which some companies will accept. It saves 10+ taxis and can work out cheaper than taxis and safe knowing everyone gets back ok (no matter how drunk they might be!).

Hi everyone, sorry if this has been posted already. I thought Id seen it mentioned before on the main wedding cars thread but cant for the life of me find it!

We are trying to save as much money as possible on wedding transport and were thinking of hiring a few black cabs...and maybe a white one for me.

Just wondered if anybody had actually done this and what were they like? Worth it?

Also what companies do you think would be best and were they willing to attach ribbons etc to the cars?

Again really sorry if this has been done.

Thanks Sam x