Wedding transport

I just have a bit of a daft query. We are getting married outside Sheffield just past Hathersage in July and I dont really know what I'm supposed to do regarding transport for the guests after the wedding. The venue is a bit remote and not in a village. Do I need to organise transport and hope people are ready to go home when i turns up?? Do I leave it up to the guests to book, having given them taxi numbers?? Any help would be much appreciated??

hi pym,s no 1 travel,I HAVE 16 SEATER MINI COACH RING ME ON 07799168365 THANKS DAVE

• 2 weeks later...

Im having problems hunting down the right sort of transport for our wedding. Hoping to have something like VW campervan, morris minor or old ford zephyr style car. There are a few campervan hire companies but they seem to charge an awful lot.

Does anyone know of any reasonable local companies or anyone who has a lovely old vintage car/camper that would be interested in taking us to our wedding venue (there would be ££ and a pint or two by way of payment!)

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u116/amyrach_01/aceweddingcars2011.jpg

Owned and friendly wedding service which offers a personal,polite service with over 40 years experience of Wedding Carriages.

Our vehicles range from vintage,classic,open-topped with additions of more up to date like mercedes clk convertible.

We dont have a fancy showroom or fancy prices.

Prices can differ for each individual requirements and vehicles

Give us a call and we will be happy to quote and give advice too.

We also have wedding dresses,tiaras and some bridesmaid dresses available at budget prices

for further information and prices and availabilty please contact us on either aceweddingcars@aol.co.uk or 01142471111 and ask for mandy

Edited by 1stclasscars

• 1 month later...

hiya im looking for a cheap quote for my friends wedding on august 10th this year. she just wants a nice car to take her from her house in stocksbridge to the registry office at the town hall has anyone got any any idea or can help i would really apprciate it :) thanks

Snap- I also need a car from my house to the reg office in Aug this year and that is all.. so probably an hours hire??? All I get is quotes for over £200!! Even over £100 is extortionate for that length of time!

Hi

I'm in the same situation, I only really need transport from my house to the venue (only about 4 miles) and since all day the wedding is in the same place, there is no need to travel between venues. So it will be me and my dad arriving. In theory everyone else should already be there. So if nobody's going to see the car, why spend money? We might as well just get a taxi. I really don't mind doing that.

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know who owns a Nissan Figaro who would be willing to drive myself and my future husband from the church to the reception in Sheffield on our wedding day in June 2014?

I love the car, would like to own one and always have wanted to, but as we cannot afford it, I would like it on my wedding day instead.

Please email me or pm me if anyone can help.

Thanks

Danielle