Wedding transport

help i need a wedding car ,iv phone loads up and there all booked i was very surprised cause my wedding not till next july

We get married in August 08 and I booked the cars failry recently. We are using the following company, they seemed really professional and good value for the cars they have.

http://www.americanpielimos.co.uk/

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, we had them on the 24th November and it cost us £500 for both. They took the groom from the travel lodge he was staying at the night before, to the church with the best man, then came for me and the Bridesmaids and then, after the service, they took us on to the hotel for the reception.

• 2 weeks later...

We used these for our wedding cars in september 2005, can highly recommend them they were extremley professional, i shopped around and found them to be extremley reasonable.

http://www.mgmweddingcars.co.uk/Welcome.aspx

we had the convertable Daimler and the Pontiac, we paid about 200 for both for a civil Sunday wedding (i think its cheaper for sun).

I have had the pleasure or meeting Dave from 5th Avenue limos today to book my wedding, and i thought this would be the place to reccomend him as he was a great bloke and was cheaper then other companys in and around sheffield, beleive it or not another limo company recomended him to me. I went for the hummer limo which he did cheaper then 2 other companys.

Well recomended, see his website below in my signature.