Wedding transport

• 4 weeks later...

I was searching for this company and I came across your post so decided to reply :)

We have used this company in the past, they provided us with 2 Rolls-Royce Phantoms in York, very professional and extremely competitive pricing. I highly recommend them, they won't disappoint. We ended up spending over a k with them, but it was well worth it.

Thanks for providng the web address, I had lost it and was trying to google it.

Have fun :D

• 4 weeks later...

We have recently used Kudis Chauffers for our wedding on 30/03/2008, we had a Rolls Royce Phantom the prices were extremely reasonable and the overall exterior of the car was stunning, allthough the Interior of the car was a little dissapointing.

Hi I am getting married in 4 wks time and finding it very difficult to find transport to take me to the wedding. I wondered if anyone would be willing to drive me and my dad to the wedding in a nice classic car? I would pay the willing person.

Any help or suggestions greatfully recieved.

Thanks

laughaminute, please dont worry too much, the important thing is that you get there, isnt there a posh taxi company that have nice cars? you'll get best of both worlds then, ... cheap but nice wedding car

• 3 weeks later...

Our small wedding is slowly becoming a big wedding :hihi: i want to surprise my wonderful fiancé by getting us a car to take us from the ceremony to the reception but i need a rough idea on prices, can anyone help?

Ideally it will take me to the ceremony (he can catch the bus afterall he isn't special until he has me as his wife :hihi:) possibly wait and then take us to the reception so all in all 2 hours hire i think :huh:

Thanks in advance.

lol poor OH making him get the bus that would be so funny!!!

try ASL limo's for car hire just got some quotes off them and they are charging 300 for 3 hours for 2 merc's which I think is pretty reasonable. Other than that maybe you could just hire a limo for an hour i think it is about a hundred and you get free bubbly.

PM me for their details xxx

Thanks Looby Lou, i've had a quote for £199 which seems very reasonable, they'll do all the pick ups for that. Now got to see if we can budget that in now, my OH's mum expects him to go on a mini-bus with the rest of his family, somehow i think he would rather walk :hihi: