Wedding transport

Hi there, we're getting married on July 5 in Broomhill and as none of guests are from round here we were getting ideas about a vintage bus to transport everyone - has anyone else done this before? Any recommendations? Have tried looking online but no joy.....

thanks!!! xxx

I'm sure I saw some kind of party bus last summer driving up and down West Street. It was a big old red double decker. Sorry - no idea where is came from - but they must be out there somewhere. Is that what you're after a red double decker? I think that'd be cool!

I'm sure I saw some kind of party bus last summer driving up and down West Street. It was a big old red double decker. Sorry - no idea where is came from - but they must be out there somewhere. Is that what you're after a red double decker? I think that'd be cool!

Hi there! Yes, something like that would be perfect... but extremely elusive in Yorkshire and don't want to have to pay for one to come from London or somewhere. Thanks, now I know they're definitely out there!

http://www.americanpielimos.co.uk Try this company i have just got the future wife a limo for ours in august. Great customer service and one of the best prices around. seems they have also got some new cars since i have orded mine.

Snap, we are using this company for our wedding cars. A Chrysler 300C with a matching limo for me and the bridesmaids, I too thought their prices were very good.

• 3 weeks later...