Wedding transport

I've no idea yet, I'm still looking. I'm not bothered about a vintage car, and I dont want a white limo. Trying to find something completely different but they tend to come with a large price tag! I've had a quote on a pair of cadillacs (ouch) and I've also been looking at vw campers, but there doesnt seem to be any places that hire things like that close by. My OH would love a mk2 granada or capri or something, he loves his 80's cars!

I've no idea yet, I'm still looking. I'm not bothered about a vintage car, and I dont want a white limo. Trying to find something completely different but they tend to come with a large price tag! I've had a quote on a pair of cadillacs (ouch) and I've also been looking at vw campers, but there doesnt seem to be any places that hire things like that close by. My OH would love a mk2 granada or capri or something, he loves his 80's cars!

Try here and they are based in loxley http://www.spurrclassiccars.com/

Did you contact the one I gave you honeyb35?Have you had a look on the classic cars section on the forum they might be able to give you some info.My oh is not bothered about a car.Saves some money:hihi:

Did you contact the one I gave you honeyb35?Have you had a look on the classic cars section on the forum they might be able to give you some info.My oh is not bothered about a car.Saves some money:hihi:

Who was that one waddy? If you don't mind me asking.

It is five star executive travel.Not really wedding cars they do everything from taking stars to gala's, the races, luxury airport runs etc.It is owned by a friend of ours dad plus they are coming to our wedding so it's a favour.The car is an gmc american dayvan.He has done some weddings though I wanted to be different:)

aww faloola thats what I wanted! Dont know anyone with one though :(

waddy I did have a nosy but there isnt a website is there? I'm going to ring up though. ?I have asked before in the classic car section but you never get any real replies :( all these people with nice cars, you think they'd wanna show them off! :hihi: