Carling Academy tonight 11/04

Jessy277

There are already threads about this.

Normally gig nights on fridays will finish at 10pm and club nights will start an hour later at 11pm. The whole place will smell of paint, and the drinks wil be very expensive. But overall it will be cheaper than going to manchester or nottingham.

I was just asking about tonight not in general, I'm just trying to plan my journey home and could do with knowing if it actually does close at 10pm or does it continue but changes into a different eve e.g DJs

there is nothing on the website about any other events......not yet anyway. But we are open until 0030 so you wont go thirsty......

My friend has seen something in the telegraph (something about Jarvis Cocker and a DJ set, not sure if the two are linked!) but I think she's confused, which I'm afraid had me confused for a while, think we'll just go with the flow!:)

nothing on the web site about any club nights at all.......not all the Academy's do club nights, only some of the very large ones. Sheffield is not one of the biggest.....

Clue: look on the front page in the big square box right in the middle that says "Club nights" you will see "Transmission", "Brighton Beach" and "Hed Kandi".

Archived