What is Corporation like?

relost

You call dance music crap... So what's your take on the likes of White Zombie/Rob Zombie/NIN?? I wouldn't describe them as cybergoth but they definately have a dance element to their music. I presume Corporation plays their tunes?

I dont like them particularly thats just my own personal opinion and I will stick to it. I got into rock metal for great guitar orientated music not to listen to dance music thanks very much but each to their own I soppose:hihi:

Dance music is music specifically designed for people to dance to. Just because music is electronic, it doesn't always denote it's just "dance music". People dance to mainstream rock/metal in clubs; it doesn't make it 'dance music'.

I spend more time listening to EBM at home than I do dancing to it in clubs, by far.

Dance music is music specifically designed for people to dance to. Just because music is electronic, it doesn't always denote it's just "dance music". People dance to mainstream rock/metal in clubs; it doesn't make it 'dance music'.

I spend more time listening to EBM at home than I do dancing to it in clubs, by far.

Sorry I just dont like the music no matter what you say it does nothing for me personally infact some of it actually does make me feel physically ill:(

I am not joking on that side either I have had to leave venues before now when they have started playing it. The vibration makes me feel sick:gag:

Sorry I just dont like the music no matter what you say it does nothing for me personally infact some of it actually does make me feel physically ill:(

I am not joking on that side either I have had to leave venues before now when they have started playing it. The vibration makes me feel sick:gag:

Yey! I'm not alone in this one!

• 2 weeks later...

i have to have my say on this thread!love corp to bits!, in my opinion its best on a friday night, downstaris starts off with rock/metal but towards the end moves into more mainstream drum and base/trance pendulum, "top room" as its known plays general 80s pop, soft pop rock and the occasional dance trackcorp slime is part of the night, i actually have developed a love for the grotty smell, it smells like good nights past! lol the people are the nicest i have eva known, no arrogant ***** and snotty bitches, you can have a laugh and a joke with someone you've just met.overall you cannot go wrong, anyone who agrees i reckon we all meet up at get ****** together on £2.50 vodka and red (or red horse as its known...its not bull THAT is why its so cheap lol) and blue vodka so if we throw up in the dingy toilets at least its a pleasant colour! :D

Archived