Kickboxing Fight Night, Sunday 1st June 2008

Whatever, your attitude, ignorance and arrogance. I wish you all the best.

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

Ignorance= That is what you have brought to this thread without seeing the bigger picture. Your lack of knowledge in kickboxing (yes KICKBOXING not karate or kung fu) has been shown in your angry posts (followed by the spitting of the proverbial dummy at the end).

Arrogance= Perhaps, but being surrounded by such a lack of kickboxing knowlegde it is hard not to be :hihi:

On a serious note, i think you need to have a look at proper kickboxing and try different training methods.

Try the "dutch glove drills" or the padwork methods used by the thais. Just a bit of advice thats all.

No need to live in the 1980's were in 2008 !

:help:

Hey Farhad,

Looking forward to it!

Are the Newcastle, Scarborough, Leicester and many others coming down for it again?

Hi Urban Pebbles.

Newcastle KO, (Keris gym ) will be back again with her well conditioned fight squad in the camoflage trunks.

Scarborough Muay thai were greatly offended by disrespectful comments made towards the instructor by another sheffield based promoter (mentioning no names ).

Kru (thats thai for instructor) Nick Philips was wearing the thaiboxing cornerman's waistcoat (as is normally seen at traditional muay thai shows) and was told by said promoter that he "looks like a clown in his circus outfit".

Now i might be able to get him down but he has since boycotted our shows. Should be ok though.

Dion Oakes has cut weight and is now down 2 divisions!!!

There are more from 2 more liverpool gyms and Yousif is fighting a nottingham lad for an ISKA title fight.

Weve also got more from Nottingham down too.

It's not angry, more annoyed, your post/opinion however you try to sell it, is offensive. Worthy of sharing the ring with AFK fighters? Get you, no wonder you either have to put on your own shows for your fighters to compete or travel out of Sheffield. With such arrogance it's a wonder you are able to even get a ticket to any show other than your own!! Do I detect a hint of sour grapes?

yes it is ofencive but why the hell should AFK not put on their own shows? I say good idea !!!

when i fought for AFK we travlled all over the place i even travelled to london to compete in a thaiboxing show as there was no shows in sheffuield to go to the only oens theydid have was light contact! You think your fighters are that good then why dont you fight the AFK fighters?you scared that yopur fihters would get smashed up?

any updates on who is fighting?

No not really.

Only Shane Beard, Joe McGovan and Paul Cropper from SDF and also Yousif &Safa Ibrahim from AFK the twins from AFK and 3 or 4 other AFK fighters.

Nobody from Sheffield academy , marsdens ,... or any of those type of clubs will feature on this event.

No not really.

Only Shane Beard, Joe McGovan and Paul Cropper from SDF and also Yousif &Safa Ibrahim from AFK the twins from AFK and 3 or 4 other AFK fighters.

Nobody from Sheffield academy , marsdens ,... or any of those type of clubs will feature on this event.

didn't ask that....:rolleyes: