Kickboxing Fight Night, Sunday 1st June 2008

which AFK fighters are on the bill? Is pete fighting?? Get clo_bo on the card missed her kicking ass at the last Octagon show :)

Hi sunny

1.Pete has exams then. He won by KO last time out , im gutted i cant have him on this time.

2.AFK Fighters=

Ehsan (one of the twins) = 56kg fighter doing Low kick rules

Rachel first time female fighter

Yousif Ibrahim = fighting for an ISKA title under FC rules (which is a different rule set for him)

Safa Ibrahim = fighting against an instructor from down south ( would be nice to see him fighting some LOCAL instructors hint hint, he weighs 63kg too LOL)

3. Sorry we dont do light continuous on our shows.

Who is Shane Beard fighting seen him fight a couple of times is a quality fighter will be good to see him fight hopefully i can get along to this one

shane beard? isnt he that guy who nearly killed someone with a high kick at AFk show number 3 ?

SICK fighter!

FIGHT CARD SO FAR

(Does not include correct fight order yet)

1.Rachel Crosby (AFK) Vs T/B/A = Womens FC

2. Terry Outram ( B.F.U ) Vs Dominic (voodoo) 65kg U-16 K1

3.Ian Mitchell (Paragon) Vs Michael ( Sitnakmuay) 64kg , K1

4.Dan Chiltern (Next Generation) Vs Dan Chiltern (Scarborough) , 84kg K-1

5.Alan Baptist (Newcastle) Vs John Kauffman (liverpool) , 68kg Low kick

6.Neil Rogers (Liverpool) Vs Rocky (Nottingham roughhouse) , 74kg FC

7.Mark Beaumont (BFU) Vs Alan Monagle (Storm) ,72kg K1

8.Craig Turner (newcastle) Vs Marat Hakimov ( Storm) , 73kg Lowkick

9.Safa Ibrahim (AFK) Vs Aaron Behan (Voodoo) , 63kg Low kick

10.Jeff Binns (BFU) Vs Phil Gregory (Wales) , 72kg K1

11.Joe McGovan (SDF) Vs Matt Montague ( Sandy Holt) , 75kg K-1

12.Brent Crawley (Nottingham roughhouse) Vs Ryan Cole (Sitnakmuay) , 62kg K-1

13. Steve Cantrill (Blue dragons) Vs Dion Oakes (AMC London) , 73kg Low kick

14. Ehssan Fiaz ( AFK) Vs T/B/A (who Fancies it then? Anyone local??? Dont all hide at once :P ) = FC/Low kick/K-1 ??? 56kg (come on theres got to be someone???)

15.INTERNATIONAL CONTEST

Russ Henshaw , Paragon (the same guy who beat Alex McKenzie!!!) UK Vs

Andreas (cant spell or prononunce his 2nd name) , Lithuania

16. SUPERFLYWEIGHT ISKA NORTHERN AREA TITLE FULL-CONTACT

YOUSIF IBRAHIM (AFK) Vs NATHAN CAPENESS (St Georges)

17. SUPERMIDDLEWEIGHT ISKA NORTHERN AREA TITLE THAIBOXING

SHANE BEARD (SDF) Vs SHAUN LOMAS (KOMBAT SPORTS)

Cheers for reply chef,

I have been speaking to a few people about your events and it seems that i could be wrong on a few things, The security i was on about wear yellow t shirts so if thats not who you deal with then i apologise but if it is i stand by what i have already said. I also have never mentioned anyones name or company name in case i was wrong.

I think you have mentioned that you were not involved in the last event at the octagon but i could be wrong? that night was a joke anyway whoever organised it.

Freddylee u are exactly the problem that i have been talking about making stupid threats, Brett would have no problems finding out who i am or even where i live as he as been to my home a couple of times for some business we did a while ago. Oh and kickboxing to tough? No my friend just dont like a sport i love being ruinied by people like yourself.

You also mentioned his company which could possibly do more damage than i could ever do and if you have noticed i have not once mentioned any names or companies in case i was wrong which would not be right to the people involved.

Can you please show me where i mentioned Brett or his company please? thought so because i aint.

Once again chef i hope all goes well for you on the night.

Are u making a threat freddy?

maybe thats why so many people send me private messages instead of posting on here.

LMAO u see people?

Threats for posting an opinion and things and names mentioned that i have not even spoke about!!

Putting words in to peoples mouths or what.

Cheers for reply chef,

I have been speaking to a few people about your events and it seems that i could be wrong on a few things, The security i was on about wear yellow t shirts so if thats not who you deal with then i apologise but if it is i stand by what i have already said. I also have never mentioned anyones name or company name in case i was wrong.

I think you have mentioned that you were not involved in the last event at the octagon but i could be wrong? that night was a joke anyway whoever organised it.

Freddylee u are exactly the problem that i have been talking about making stupid threats, Brett would have no problems finding out who i am or even where i live as he as been to my home a couple of times for some business we did a while ago. Oh and kickboxing to tough? No my friend just dont like a sport i love being ruinied by people like yourself.

You also mentioned his company which could possibly do more damage than i could ever do and if you have noticed i have not once mentioned any names or companies in case i was wrong which would not be right to the people involved.

Can you please show me where i mentioned Brett or his company please? thought so because i aint.

Once again chef i hope all goes well for you on the night.

ManorBlade

I am very sorry to hear you have been getting abusive PM's .

Now i wish to clear one thing up.

1. I am NOT involved with the Octagon shows!!!

2. AFK people are NOT wannabee gangsters!!! AFK is a very cosmopolitan community consisting of people from all walks of life from all over the world.

I must admit however that a large percentage of AFK are academics , i.e. people highly unlikely to make threats of violence.

3.Our event staff do NOT wear Yellow T Shirts.

They walk around in suits trying to look important :hihi:

You have got us both mixed up and this post has damaged our reputation.

The security wearing yellow T shirts are at the OCTAGON , their shows are called SHOWDOWN and so the posts you made about "steroid boys" and feeling threatened and about it being a waste of money, you should be posting your opinions on THEIR thread and not ours!!!

That way both our own events AND Bretts security company's names are in the clear.