Club nights at carling academy???

owl4eva

Are you going to be having a crack with Hed Kandi John?

As a matter of fact yeah, I've been asked to give a demo to the one in Nottingham, be dream come true if I can get involved with Hed Kandi, even better if I was to play at the one in Sheffield.

Thats the "in session" room mind, in the main room little lost david is djing before ricky chopra whos invlolved with hang the dj thing they have at the harley, which was wicked last time, did anybody go? Some pretty mad costumes to say the least... haha

Thats the "in session" room mind, in the main room little lost david is djing before ricky chopra whos invlolved with hang the dj thing they have at the harley, which was wicked last time, did anybody go? Some pretty mad costumes to say the least... haha
Now Ricky Chopra is class

I work for the NHS, I love going out and I think the Carling Academy is a really exciting prospect thats why I know about It. I love lots of Different places, DQ and Nylon included... I cant help what I dont like.

Sorry for accusing you then, it just seemed a bit suspect that a new member came on and put down a load of other sheffield venues then seemed to know an awful lot about the Carling Academy. :) But you're entirely entitled to your opinions. I'm really excited about the academy too. Can't wait till friday to go try it out (probs the sessions room mostly).

Archived