Greystones sec mod school

tinypeas

Hi Ann,

Thanks for your email, it was great to hear from you. I always remembered your birthday was March 20th but wouldn't know your address although I did go to your house for tea once. I think it was to Parson Cross. It would be great to meet you sometime and catch up.I bet you had a great time all together on your 60th and I'm sure on the 65th too!!! How did you all manage to keep in touch originally . Do you live in the same area? I've missed out on all the fun so it seems. All best wishes Marilyn (Maz)

• 2 weeks later...

going to Greystone's fm Fullwood home's were i was beaten almost into submission, a girl took me under her wing, (shaved head and all )defended me against the outside world,She wanted to adopt me and take me home to mum,Iwould have gone in a heartbeat,not to late too say thankyou,she'd be about 73 by now

• 1 year later...

did anyone go to greystones school in ecclesall sheffield i was there for my last school year 1961/62 friends i remember are janice reed,janet golland,carol whiting,david pegg,albert price,ray price,walter lowe,to mention a few

did anyone go to greystones school in ecclesall sheffield i was there for my last school year 1961/62 friends i remember are janice reed,janet golland,carol whiting,david pegg,albert price,ray price,walter lowe,to mention a few

Wendy/ I can't get your email address to work Will you check it?

I attended Greystones Infants and Middle school from about 1967 until 1974

well after you unfortunately so dont remember any of the people mentioned.

Just a question though was Mr Brown still the head teacher then?

I attended Greystones Infants and Middle school from about 1967 until 1974

well after you unfortunately so dont remember any of the people mentioned.

Just a question though was Mr Brown still the head teacher then?

no it was mr hazelhurst his son attended that school as well

no it was mr hazelhurst his son attended that school as well

I thought it was probably someone else. Although some of the teachers may have been there at your time the best I remember were Miss Jepson, Mrs Armitage, Miss Spendlove, Mrs Harris, Mrs Stones, Mr Taylor (gulp).

best school i ever attended in any town, 1943 this school was so far ahead of its time, they let the girls and boys sit together in class,unheard of back then when the schools were divided into two:D:D