Embrace nightclub - opinions?

angelicxx

What does everyone think of Embrace? I hear mixed views all the time but i think in general it plays some good music and its a good night out, just the drinks are so expensive and it seems to attract a lot of chavs and people who barely look 16 never mind 18 lol.

What does everyone think of Embrace? I hear mixed views all the time but i think in general it plays some good music and its a good night out, just the drinks are so expensive and it seems to attract a lot of chavs and people who barely look 16 never mind 18 lol.

Yes they care more about what your wearing then identification, it hosts a lot of underagers, chavs and general n*bheads and of course normal people. But if your a bloke it's one of the places you know you've got a good chance of getting your head kicked in unless you can do the whole bigger man thing and walk away even after a few drinks. There's also quite a bit of theft from what I've heard.

Good music maybe in mink but then again if you go quite often it becomes very repetitive & you start to think why am i throwing my money at a club where all it cares about is how much money it can take, when plug put some decent dj's bands on and leadmill.

Will only ever go here if it's a mates b'day and he wants to go there or for example i go on Carnage which sadly ends there.:rant:

Archived