Is Sheffield Midland Station haunted?

Hi.

Im usually on Sheffield station twice a week, heading to and from Manchester but not heard or read anything about this 'ghost' before.

What platform/area were you on at the time?

I can't remember the platform number, it was about 20 years ago.

I wonder if there are any police on this board who might recognise the general description as being that of a colleague they workied with 20 ish years ago.

Chubby, short (for a policeman), red faced and large ginger sideburns.

(I'm tempted to add...........propensity to wear victorian uniforms:hihi:)

Thanks for reporting your sighting on SF :) very brave of you knowing some people on here :P and how they react to such posts.

If you would like to go into more detail please feel free to report it on our site

http://www.haunted-realm.com/reportform.htm and we will look into it for you.

Yeah, I was expecting to be ridiculed :loopy: a bit more than I have been.

Maybe if he'd talked me out of jumping under a train or if he'd tried to push me under one I'd have been hung out to dry.

I had a look at your website, very interesting.

I might go and test Bunting Nook for birdsong this Sunday as it's just 'round the corner from here.

I was at Sheffield station on Saturday about 6:45am and all seemed normal, well apart from the computerised announcements and displays not working lol.

Heard the tram stop at the side of the station is haunted, it was mentioned to me a while ago, does that count

• 1 month later...

Archived