What do you miss in Sheffield that used to be here but now is gone?

Springett, Megson, Johnson, Mobley, Eustace, Young, Ritchie, McCalliog, Fantham, Craig, Finney and before he was banned (I left Sheff before the ban was lifted), Peter Swan. Let's not forget, Tony Kaye, one of the best midfielders ever to dribble the ball, his ban aside. But he left Sheff before I did. Have I left anyone out?

bronco layne,you left him out

The only thing I miss is the fish that used to swim about in that tank in the hole in the road. My two sons used to stare at them for ages, and I couldnt get them to move on.Anyone else remember them ?

we used to stand at the side of the fishtank eyeing up the passing girls,or outside the showboat and crystal rooms,top rank on a saturday morning,tiffanys monday nights,sheaf market saturday afternoons when united played away,then paying 2p on the 20,79 or 17 back home. i also miss the old moss and gambles dam on foxhill road,which was filled in when 2 young lads drowned in it in the 60,s

Archived