Wagamama, free meals for two

Weeowen

This is what I received earlier but there is no link or blue writing:

hi there

I have added your name to the final invite list for our sheffield previews - this will be sent in the next few hours

unfortunately many spaces have gone quickly and there may not be a large selection of times available particularly in the evenings. you will need to click on the link and choose an available slot as soon as possible

hope you enjoy your meals!

many thanks

phil hinitt | marketing assistant | wagamama ltd

t: +44 207 009 3634 | f: +44 207 009 3601

a: waverley house, 7-12 noel street, london W1F 8GQ

wagamama

hi there

I have added your name to the final invite list for our sheffield previews - this will be sent in the next few hours

unfortunately many spaces have gone quickly and there may not be a large selection of times available particularly in the evenings. you will need to click on the link and choose an available slot as soon as possible

hope you enjoy your meals!

many thanks

phil hinitt | marketing assistant | wagamama ltd

t: +44 207 009 3634 | f: +44 207 009 3601

a: waverley house, 7-12 noel street, london W1F 8GQ

wagamama

click on the link was blue on mine... sorry.

they send you another e-mail a it states. only seem to have lunch time on the 23rd wed.

i have just had my ticket sent. two mains, two sides and four drinks in total. Hope its nice and i can book the afternoon off work short notice

Archived