Sheffield and Jazz //this bit is so my thread title is not to short//

Lickable

Originally posted by Elf1

Have you tried Showrooms on a Sunday afternoon, you will need a broadsheet, sandals and possibly a Volvo key ring to get in.

Its free though and food is ok.

I need the sandals. I've got the volvo key ring, and the broadsheet is easy... but now where would one buy a pair of sandals in Sheffield (excluding M&S)

I'm on the look out for a few different nights in Sheffield, particularly Jazz & Soul, so if anybody does check a few of the nights out, please let me know if you enjoying them :-)

D

If you are looking for a JAzz/soul night as you say,why not try the Foyer ,University House at The University of Sheffield.

This Sunday they have Jim Diamond and Snake Davis expect soul and great Saxaphone.Its £10 I have heard.next to the Octagon Centre.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Saltstein,

Your old man is fantastic! Heard him at Eyam jazz festival a few years ago and was really impressed. Wondered what he was doing now so I'll be going to the Chequers soon.

By the way, I know your dad's cousin - Rod, he can't play now he's crippled with arthritis.

Archived