Quality restaurant please, open early and child-friendly.

Tricky

Shame you can't wait until 7pm as Rafters Restaurant would be ideal for you!

I can only suggest Cafe Uno or the HaHa bar as somewhere decent that is open at 5pm.

Most chains of restaurants are open all day but the classy independantly run places don't generally open until 6.30-7.00 pm

:)

PS There's always the Dore Grill !! I think that's open all day!

The Cricket Inn at Dore/Totley.

I went the other week and was pleasantly surprised, really nice service too. I think it's 12-2pm lunch times and 5-7pm evenings (don't think you can book though).

It's a great place isn't it? Nice food, nice beer, while the kids hare off out of earshot.

We are shortly about to experience a kitchen appliance crisis which will mean we'll be eating a number of our meals up there. So looking for something else for this occasion. :)

Shame you can't wait until 7pm as Rafters Restaurant would be ideal for you!

I can only suggest Cafe Uno or the HaHa bar as somewhere decent that is open at 5pm.

Most chains of restaurants are open all day but the classy independantly run places don't generally open until 6.30-7.00 pm

:)

PS There's always the Dore Grill !! I think that's open all day!

I thought the Ha Ha bar was virulently anti-child?

I've always wanted to try the Dore Grill in a strange, not knowing if I'm going to like it, kind of way. Maybe this is the time to give it a shot! :thumbsup:

Archived