Quality restaurant please, open early and child-friendly.

Tricky

Yup. i think Piccolino is a good choice too.

Also, you may want to check out the Millenium Cafe too.

I don't know if they open beyond 5pm.

At least kids can play near the water feature bit before popping in for a quick bite. I'm also trying to check out a place for Saturday night too to take my nephew to as well. He's only 9.

Yup, so far Piccolinos is down on the list if we feel like an Italian

The Bohemian if we feel like a veggie

LochFyne if we fancy fish

And Dore Grill if we fancy a 1950s eating experience.

Any more?

Still not found a winner after six hours? Get yourself a scotch egg or summat. Less hassle.

Scotch egg? Better than MacDs and Champs but not the dizzying heights of The Moorlands. I get the impression you're running out of steam...

If anyone's got a better suggestion than 'a scotch egg' or 'a takeaway', it would be good to hear from you. :)

I give up now mate - I think you'd be better off paying someone to take the nipper to KFC/McDonalds then getting a take-away back at yours place. Impress her by saying you cooked it all yourself.

From my own experience and judging by the previous comments and threads on here, Sheffield just can't cater for you.

Sophistication and child friendly with nice food too! In Sheffield!

Seems from the threads all the talk is either Hooters or Walnut Club eccy rd. There must be more to life in Sheffield than two bob millionaires and big boobs........Or is there???

I thought the Ha Ha bar was virulently anti-child?

The Ha Ha bar is certainly not anti-child!

They have a kids menu and have high chairs available!

If you sit upstairs you have a lovely view of the peace gardens!

:)

Archived