Martial Arts Class at The Source, Meadowhall

Just returned from the class run by Jay_KD @ The Source Gym, Meadowhall.

Absolutely amazing.

I'm knackered, aching, enjoyed a thorough work out and learned some good stuff.

First time I've been (I've been saying I'd go for about 18 months now), but I'm so glad I finally got around to it.

If anyone wants a good class, with a mix of styles taught which are good for real self defence then this is your class.

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by HoneyGirl

Do any girlies go to these classes? I currently do non-contact martial arts "themed" kinda classes at my gym to music n boxercise but would love to do something more challanging :hihi:

Girls are more than welcome to come along I'd say.

There weren't any last night but that's not to say there isn;t any ever.

It's the first time I've been tho and I know mark runs it on other days of the week too.

It's challenging class but a very beneficial class also.

It's been a while since I've done any contact sports so I'm having to get back in the swing of things, and last night I worked at my own pace.

you're more than welcome to come and give it a try HoneyGirl.

PM jay_kd (i.e. Mark) for some more info.:thumbsup:

we have had girlies train,not so much now some trained for a long time, i think one of the grilies is coming back training soon,

if you come training i'm sure you will enjoy.

the training its hard and challanging for every one, you start working at your own pace, you will soon catch the boys up

hope to see you training, PM me if you want any more info

Mark

Archived