Martial Arts Class at The Source, Meadowhall

The source, i think iti s taught by a guy called Mark Hayes.

Mark Hayes is a very unassuming fella, hes not very big but can pack a punch!

He knows what he is doing and is a very nice guy , really open minded true martial artist too.

I trained with Mark for a while years ago. To be honest i rate him and will recommend his training to everyone.

You get a good grounding of skills. Boxing, kicks, trapping grappling and stick fighting

Cheers Freddylee, glad you enjoyed the time you spent with me, Its allways nice to get some good feed back from any one.

PM me your real name so i know who you are,

you are more than welcome at the source any time we are training

all the best

jay_kd

Mark Hayes

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mark, Jay_kd, Paul Regan from Manchester here. You probably don't remember me but I train at DU and used to come down to your excellent JKD seminars. I remember being new to ground and stick, and that was over three years ago! It seems a long time ago! I have an ex- student of mine now living in Sheffield (previously Scunthorpe!) who remembers your seminars and wants to come and train, so now I've found out your at The Source I'll give her the info.

Ciao

Paul

www.cho-ja.org.uk[/u

Hi Paul, how you doing, Yes i remember you,been a long time, if i get anything sorted out seminar wise i will let you and Ronnie know it would nice to see you all again,

if you get your student to contact me i will give him details of my classes.

all the best to you and Cho-ja

hope to see you soon

Mark

jay_kd@hotmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Mark. I'm going to be coming to sheffield in Septemeber when i study at the university. I'm really interested in Jeet kune do so im definetely thinking of coming to your class. could you give me a few more details of the lessons, When are they and how long do they last? Also what sort of things do you do in the lessons? do you do any sparring etc and how much of the lesson is taken up by stick fighting?

cheers, look forward to seing you in septemeber

Ian

Hi Ian hope we do see you when you come to Sheffield

class is on a mon,wed and thursday 7pm till 8.30pm £4.00 per class, i mix what i teach sometimes a lot of JKD, or a lot of Stick work,

as for sparring we sparr any thing we train JKD/KICKBOXING,STICKFIGHTING AND GROUND

if you want any more details on what we do in a class,

the best thing to do is come down to watch a class first,we can have a chat then or PM when you can.

all welcome

Mark

Archived