Transform me - Please Help!!

Shiesh

hey thanks everyone I have PM'd you Sara

I don't think anything martial arts is me at the moment - I have weak back from a fragmented disc less than 12 mths ago and have only been discharged from outpatients since Feb.

Thanks for kind offers of info/encouragement!!

Originally posted by Hels

I'd love to get fit and lose some weight too (about 2st for me but 3 would be great)!

I used to be really fit - played a lot of volleyball etc but I've had ME for almost 3 years now and can't do anything like I used to.

I've started walking (got a puppy in October) and that's been a great starter towards getting fit.

Anyone know of clubs/gyms etc that have some knowledge/experience of working with people with ME?

Hels: I have pm'd you regarding the ME. (done lots of research)

I too have a dog who helps me to keep fit but Ive not shifted my weight. I need to loose a couple of stone and have recently contacted Spinac who runs a 'Get Fit/Out and About Action' club. You can see all his details on most of the threads on Sports & Activities.

Iam sure he would be able to come up with some ideas!!!!

:thumbsup:

Archived