Snooker tickets??

Itr's quite likely that some tickets are still available for first-round matches - I don't think they usually sell every ticket for every session.

Almost certainly the whole second week will be booked solid. The semis and final sold out months ago.

If you want to spend high prices you can go on ebay and buy tickets right up to the final. Your best bet for next year would be to go down to crucible from 1st jan as the tickets go on sale then and is only chance you will get for 2nd week of play.

I had no problem getting tickets today via sheffieldtheatres dot co dot uk (the forum won't let me post a link)

Got two tickets for a session of the first semi final - I couldn't get them together but I was able to get two single tickets no problem. According to the site there's tickets available for pretty much every match except the final and a couple of round 1 matches.

Reading this thread has made me slightly worried that it's some dodgy website and there'll be no tickets waiting for me when I go to collect at the box office :S

It all looks legit to me though.

I had no problem getting tickets today via sheffieldtheatres dot co dot uk (the forum won't let me post a link)

Got two tickets for a session of the first semi final - I couldn't get them together but I was able to get two single tickets no problem. According to the site there's tickets available for pretty much every match except the final and a couple of round 1 matches.

Reading this thread has made me slightly worried that it's some dodgy website and there'll be no tickets waiting for me when I go to collect at the box office :S

It all looks legit to me though.

I got my tickets from this site in the end too. went last sunday to the afternoon match. And got some for next sun evening match. Got great seats too!

My tickets were waiting at the box office! OH really enjoyed it. He is taking a mate with him next sun.

Archived