What's everyone doing tonight?

Dave650

I should really, I've still never been to one I must have been a member for atleast a year.

Yes you should, and if you don't I'll keep nagging you, lol.:hihi: I went to one last year, and they're good. Wide variety of different people there. I talked to loadsa poeple. I don't usually talk that much.

:hihi:

I'm sure theres no poor soul out there with this name! Thank god :hihi:

What's your real name?

Have you posted on the 'why you chose your username' thread? I always guessed it was cause d2j called you bint...:hihi:

Yes you should, and if you don't I'll keep nagging you, lol.:hihi: I went to one last year, and they're good. Wide variety of different people there. I talked to loadsa poeple. I don't usually talk that much.

Maybe I will :) To be brutally honest I always thought it'd be packed with 30+'s so avoided :hihi:

What's your real name?

Have you posted on the 'why you chose your username' thread? I always guessed it was cause d2j called you bint...:hihi:

It's Michelle :gag: Nah i haven't posted on that thread cos it's summat to do with an ex :gag: but i'm not changing my username again cos everyone seems to call me 'the bint' now :roll::hihi:

Maybe I will :) To be brutally honest I always thought it'd be packed with 30+'s so avoided :hihi:

:o Cheeky sod! I go to alot of the forum meets and i'm only 20!

Archived