What's everyone doing tonight?

Dave650

Off to the gay village in Manchesterfordshire. We plan to have a diet coke or two and stay overnight. :)

Lovely. Want to come. Having serious Manchester withdrawal symptoms at the moment.

I am going to a barbie at my mates house. I knew about it before she did as i saw her hubby's mate in the garage on Thurs on my way to hers and he said see you Saturday... got to hers, waited for invite, none came, asked her what she was doing this weekend, she said not a lot.

At half ten her hubby rang up (working away) and during the conversation I overheard her raise her voice and say really? Well you could have told me. Then she came back in and said - we are having a party on Sat to which i answered yeah I know! :hihi:

Anyone who is at a loose end, go to the shakespeare and watch green man says go.:thumbsup:

Lovely. Want to come. Having serious Manchester withdrawal symptoms at the moment.

Loving you. Really I am. But not sure the bed would take all three of us. :hihi:

Course you could always sleep in the car in the car park. Although last time we did that (when all the hotels were full) we woke up in the middle of the night to witness people doing naughty things to each other in the car park. It was dirty and wrong. :o

Archived