Disorganised service

public

Since its doors opened to the public, St Pauls' Hotel has been such a disappointment. When it was under the management of the MacDonald Hotels, the service was very bad & now under the new management by the Mercure Hotels, no improvement seems to be seen.

The bar staff are extermely slow to take the clients' orders & are quite often busy folding napkins at the side of the bar rather than being helpful & attentive in order to provide a swift & efficient service. The management is also lacking in professionalism. Just after the hotel was taken over by the current group, I spoke to a person who was in charge of the bar area re: the rude attitude & slow service of the bar staff but to my disappointment upon my recent visit there, there was no improvement what so ever to be seen.

On the other hand, I highly recommend the efficiency & courteous manners that are offered by the staff of Leopold Hotel.

Archived