Beer CO2 gas bottles for pubs

Hi all does any one know where i can get a co2 gas bottle refilled, What it is im making my own bar at home and it will use the beer barrels and co2 gas as same as what the pubs use.

So if anyone on here runs a pub and knows of any way i can get my bottled refilled i would really apprieciate it.

Many thanks

Hi all does any one know where i can get a co2 gas bottle refilled, What it is im making my own bar at home and it will use the beer barrels and co2 gas as same as what the pubs use.

So if anyone on here runs a pub and knows of any way i can get my bottled refilled i would really apprieciate it.

Many thanks

Most bottles belong to gas companies and their name is stamped on them, they are not usually the property of the user in the same way as beer kegs aren't either. No one will fill a bottle which belongs to another company as they are in big trouble if they are found out.

Most bottles belong to gas companies and their name is stamped on them, they are not usually the property of the user in the same way as beer kegs aren't either. No one will fill a bottle which belongs to another company as they are in big trouble if they are found out.

Speak of the devil - I just recommended you via pm :)

I have a commercial brewing CO2 cyclinder which I own for beer. The previous owner filled it up at a place in sheffield. It is much larger than a homebrew one and has 2 guages on the regulator on the top. I will try and find out where that is, I have had it for 5 years and I haven't needed to have it topped up yet.

Archived