O Yes on Chesterfield Road

public

Recently, I organised a small dinner party at O Yes on Chesterfield Road (Woodseats). The theme of the evening was Turkish that the meal provided was also Turkish. There was a belly dancer as an entertainment, too, which enhanced the ambience of the event. It was a thouroughly enjoyable evening & all my guests were well entertained by both the dinner & the belly dancer lady.

In my opinion, the evening was such a value for money, & since there seem to be few reasonable eatery places etc available in the vicinity, Woodseats may become the next Hunters Bar in due course.

Been in at lunch time, and that was very nice indeed. Nice friendly staff, a bonus anywhere these days.

Must give the Turkish night a go (as long as they don't expect ME to belly dance !!!!)

I think it's every Friday now , can anyone confirm that ? Also is it BYO wine or not?

May sound stupid but can anyone clarify how this is actually pronounced? I just thought it was standard British pronunciation of 'oh yes' but my fella thinks it's Spanish so is therefore pronounced 'oi yay'... any ideas!?!?:huh:

Do they pronounce it like the Churchills ad ?

Archived