Jimmy White versus The legend Alex Higgins

westilad80

Is anyone going to this on the 8th May at Octagon in Sheffield, this should be a wicked night, just got my tickets - £40 for 2 tickets never gonna see a game like this again, truely amazing whoever put this together.

Can't wait!!

Where can i find more info on this?

There's a wonderful invention called "The Search Engine". It comes in many flavours including Yahoo and Ask although my flavour of choice is currently Google. Using Westilad's cunning clues and my trusty search engine I have deduced that typing Octagon Sheffield Higgins into the search field gives you the information you seek. Be sure to select the site at the top of the list. Search engines - who'd be without 'em? ;)

There's a wonderful invention called "The Search Engine". It comes in many flavours including Yahoo and Ask although my flavour of choice is currently Google. Using Westilad's cunning clues and my trusty search engine I have deduced that typing Octagon Sheffield Higgins into the search field gives you the information you seek. Be sure to select the site at the top of the list. Search engines - who'd be without 'em? ;)

Post of the day :thumbsup:

Shouldn't it be Legend Jimmy White vs Legend Alex Higgins?

Are you bored, cause I am reading pointless comments like that!:loopy::huh:

You are either going or you not? Simple as!

If you are enjoy, if not enjoy your night anyway.........:rolleyes:

Archived