What is the most important thing in your life?

• 6 months later...

Well. Over a year and a half since I updated the thread and years since I started it.

I now have the peace that I was craving and to a degree some harmony.but, do you think that it is true that when we get something we thought we wanted , we realise that it is something else we actually want?

Does it make sense??

Well. Over a year and a half since I updated the thread and years since I started it.

I now have the peace that I was craving and to a degree some harmony.but, do you think that it is true that when we get something we thought we wanted , we realise that it is something else we actually want?

Does it make sense??

always want what you hav'nt got or cant have, grass is greener.. and all that. is that what you mean?

always want what you hav'nt got or cant have, grass is greener.. and all that. is that what you mean?

To a degree, but also about the fact that I think I want something as I thought it was what I wanted at the time, but then getting it realizes that it is something else.

Archived