Citroen picasso battery access?

Get into the back seat behind the passenger seat. At the base of the passenger seats runners, there are two small clips , one on each side of the seats bracket (near the floor). If you pull up the levers, the front passenger seat tilts forward revealing the battery hatch. Unclip the plastic catch on the cover and the battery is inside!It is possible to jump start another car cos my hub did mine (he drives the piccasso) :)

You are a darling!!

Will do it in morning, hubby`s at work at min.

Thanks!!

You're probably best off asking someone else.

Citroen electrics are dodgy at the best of times, I wouldn't risk a jump.

I think she did ask someone else, all the rest of us, in fact. So long as the leads are on the correct terminals there is nothing to worry about when jumping any car unless it isn't 12v which would be most unusual. Of course if the battery isn't totally 100% not even a glimmer on the dashboard, flat or an automatic they could always bump start it instead.

• 2 years later...

Just posting this as it might be helpful to others in the wintry weather. After a fruitless hour trying to get at the battery on our Picasso, we found we dont need to move the seat.

THERE IS A TERMINAL UNDER THE BONNET, PASSENGER SIDE, COVERED BY A BLACK PLASTIC COVER. Remove the cover and the screw with a nut on it, which looks very innocent looking is the positive terminal. Its not labelled. You attach the negative lead to a screw under the bonnet catch at the front. This is labelled. And thats where you attach the leads for a jump start (either way) on a picasso! We had our picasso 3 years and have only just found this.

Archived