Anyone heard of the Euphony franchise?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jen,

I have just come across your posting Re: Euphony....

Euphony is a real company, If your brother is serious about getting started with a Euphony franchise, make sure his sponsor is a serious one - ie; has been a consultant for at least 12 months plus and or is a very good loyal friend.

You may want to look at my site to see what products are on offer.

If you need any further information, please email me privately

Regards

Mark

• 2 months later...
My brothers been to some sort of conference and is raving about this system where you pay a £200 franchise fee then recommend your friends/family to take out their gas/elec and telephone line via them and you earn money. - its like a tree system - then our family can become a franchise and also do recommendations and so on......

Sounds like another 'get rich quick scheme' to me and these things usually turn out to be cons.

Cant find much out about it under google either.......

Hi,

My name is André and im Portuguese, im an Euphony Consultant in Portugal, my sponsor's name is Miguel Braga and i've seen that you're brother is interested in Euphony's Bussiness.

I made euphony at one year and 2 months and i'm very glad with the experience and of course with the money. I'me about to became PC* but that wont stop me of course. When you find something that gives you pleasure to make it, you keep on doing it right?

I've been alredy a dj, but as far as i can seen in his site not so good as him.

I try to find your personal contact but i cant so i have to contact you by here.

I would like to talk with your brother about euphony. change some experiencies. Please aswer to my mail, or visit my site: andrecardosoeuphony.no.sapo.pt

And sorry about my bad english.

hug.

André Cardoso

+351914221044

andre.cardoso@euphony.net

• 8 months later...

Ha, i love looking at stuff like this - makes me laugh! I can put my hard earned money on it that 99% of you people have not even attempted the business. It's not a scam whatsover just a way to make yourself a bright future; too many people speak before they listen, thats why got gave you 2 ears and 1 mouth - LISTEN!!!! If its not for you, fair enough, its not for everyone, but dont slag off a business you know nothing about. Best of luck with everything. By the way SPK BEN i like your style, drop me a message i would like to see how your doing with the business.

Hey - Just Found a Lot of Posting About Euphony Communications : Many People are Jumping Off With Claims That It Is a Scam ... I'd Like To Touch On The Subject But From A Different Concept - I am Going To Talk About It With Regards To MLM (Multi Level Marketing) Or Network Marketing ; Here It Goes :

MLM : Just Signifies That You Can Earn Money Off Many Levels Where The People You Personally Work With Or Introduce Are On Your First Level.

Network Marketing: Signies The Fact That You Can Earn From a Huge Range Of People, For Example People Who are In Your Team, Will Definately Know People Who are Out Of Your Range or Reach ....Think About That For a Second....

This Is Not About Definations Though , Its About The Scam Claims , It Would Be Stupid To Say That There Arent Scams Out There , and Yes Its Descent To Put Your Guards Up, But A lot Of People Practically Throw Up at The Mention Of MLM or Network Marketing Based On 'Hear Say' Or Perhaps Bad Prior Experiences , Is That Right Though?

Heres The Truth: http://www.firstclassmlmtools.com/MLM-Videos-P59.aspx

It Even Amazes Me When People Ask , How Much Are You Earning ....? Wow ....Like If I Was Earning 50 Grand a Month It Automatically Means You Would Too

Reality Check NO ;

You Want The Truth , You May Not Make a Dim , Even better, You Might even Loose Money ... What am I Getting At Here - Dont Be 'High' On What Some One Else Is Earning and Use That As A Template Or Determiner Of Your Income , You are Totally Responsible For That , Dont Be Deceived.

There are Very Important Things To Consider In This Industry as Well :

1. What Ever It Is You Are Promoting or Recommending Should Be Unique

2. What Kind Of Support Network (Coaching) Will You Be Getting? , You'll Be New & Will Definately Need Helpful People Around With Experience ( You Can't Wing It Folks)

3. How's Your Marketing System ? ( Even If You Get Water To A Desert and Can't Get It In Front Of People Will You Be Able To Sell It)

4. How's The Company's Management - (Company's Track Record, Do Your Research)

5. Does The Company Have Global Reach? ( Can It Expand Internationally)

6. How are You Compensated ? (How are The Commisions & Is There Residual Income?)

7. Does Your Company Have Soul ( Does Your Company Give Back - Rewards, Recognitions) ...I Slapped That In There, Its Good Energy.

Oh Yeah, Is MLM Or Network Marketing a Pyramid Scheme ? , Huh? What is a Pyramid Scheme? , Check This Out : http://www.firstclassmlmtools.com/MLMSuccessTips/?p=75

You May Be Suprised...

The Point Is, There Is Nothing Wrong With Being Skeptical - But Dont Let Skeptism Blind You From The Truth ... The Truth Is The Truth & Until You Find Out What It Is , It Does Not Make Any Sense To Draw Half Hazzard Conclusions except you are a Looser (Not You Im Sure).

Euphony Communications Exposed : If You Wanna Know Learn The Truth About Euphony, If You Want Firm & Solid Infomation Then Request By Email and Include The Reason Why You Are Enquiring, If Not Good Enough, Then You Wont Get A Reply (Simple as That) : euphonytruth@hotmail.co.uk

...Oh Yes , I am a Network Marketer , Does It Really Matter Who I am Affiliated With?... Come On , Have You Actually Read This Whole Content? ... I Suggest You Do So

All The Best

Maven

Hi MrKray, thanks for your positive response. I have sent you a PM.

For anyone reading this, I was linked to a very good article today about the current economic situation and how people are coping with it in different ways. One way it suggested was diversification, so instead of just being able to offer one service to a customer, you can offer them several, aiming to help them out more to help them or their business survive, and to help yourself out by generating more business. The interview was with a colleague and good friend of mine, Simon Wright, who is a mortgage advisor: http://www.mortgageintroducer.com/mortgages/233887/240/Commercial_insight/Diversification_-_Key_to_success.htm

your going to get an email - read it ............................

Archived