Anyone heard of the Euphony franchise?

It's not a con - there's also Utility Warehouse doing this sort of thing - just look at it as being employed as a salesperson for nPower or similar, but without a basic wage (but a higher rate of commission).

There's nothing unethical about the concept at all.

You do need to have the ability to sell though, and be willing to put the effort in else it won't work at all.

edit: I am not involved in any of these companies, just aware of their activities, I'll support anyone in a legal venture of self employment :)

You bet me to it. A friend of mine is involved with the utility warehouse and they make their money the same way as you do with the euphony franchise.

A friend of mine is with Euphony in Sheffield too. She told me all about it and asked if I was interested and while it sounds great, it wasn't for me. Why? well I don't go out very much or circulate with many people so the sales opportunities would be quite limited. No reason why anyone who is reasonably personable and enjoys sales can't make a good living out of it though.

I used to sell Virgin Vie many years ago and loved it. Had I come across Euphony then, i'd probably have joined. It's like a lot of things, you get out of it what you put in. Good luck to anyone who decides to do it. :thumbsup:

Sales Is Very Essential In Life ; You Practically Engage In It Everyday, It Depends On The Way You Look At It....

Is It The Clothes You Were? , The Relationships You are In? ...Aren't You Selling Yourself? , Without Sales In An Economy , There Would Be No Growth Or Development.... Its Funny Though , Some People Look Down Or Associate Sales With Bad Or Negative Vibes

Anyways This Is The Way I See It , You Have A Product Or Service .... Does It Bring Value To The Economy? ..... If Yes, People Will Need It - You Just Need To Have A Marketing Strategy That Positions You In a Thirsty Crowd -

I Personally Don't Like The Hard Sell (Shoving Stuff Down People's Throats) ... You Don't Need That - Rather I Follow a Strategy Or System Where People Chase Me Instead ....Oh Yeah , You Don't Need To Know The People Either ...Sounds Like Fun Yes...

Oh And Please Don't Believe In Hype, Don't Believe In Fluff , Heck NO, Its Not Easy To Be Successful ... It Can Be Simple Though ;)

All The Best

• 11 months later...

Archived