Where is the best dance club in sheffield?

nickrb

Where you from what you after... ahh **** it.... If I was you I would....

Lounge bar west street... then onto Bar Matrix... and then on to either or ideally both....

Pin Up @ The Room on to 3ish

Boys for Shinding - Newcastle

Scooby et al...

Urban Gorilla@Zero on to 5.30 ish

11/2 - Revolutionary Glasgow Techno Duo bring 4hr set

Slam (Soma) - 4 hour set!

Maley

Hello again,

Can someone tell me the Dress code for the above two venues ?

Im from Jersey in the Channel Islands and havent really been clubbing in th UK for bout 15 yrs...

Dont wanna turn up to the clubs and get knocked back at the door for the wrong clothes / shoes

Cheers

don't overdress...

jeans, trainers and ironically cool t-shirt seems to be the de-riguer(?)

honest, its whatever you feel comfortable in, but the above will suffice...

look at me not mentioning mullets or wristbands. you may not want to leave UG to late as Xpress2 may have a reasonable following.... and if i do make it, let me win on streetfighter...as i am poo

Nice one Elf ....

Thanks for the info..

How many rooms are there at this gurillas club . It says that there is a 4 hour set of Techno the night in question .. Do they have other rooms where it will just be breaks etc..

Cheers

And if you are there I will certainly let you win at streetfighter .. .never played it myself so looks like you have the advantage .. :)

not looked at their website today... but...

Its a nice little club....one main room, with a few beanbags kicking around etc..... it will be whatever xpress throw out for poss 2hours im guessing, the rest will be breaks, i would imagine.

there always seems to be credit in the streetfighter machine, it may be mine, i play, i lose, i scamper off to dance...mate to be fair I could play myself at streetfighter and lose.

Last week, my mem not to good, and all that, think they dropped a 90's classic donna summer at 5.30am as closing track, cue me and others running to dance floor to jump up and down like 6yr old children on a bed.

look out fot the man with two corona in his hands, sitting on the beanbags staring at the streetfighter machine in disgust...

i've got to bowl into the howard to meet a mate....im not going out....honest ;)

enjoy yourself mate.

Archived