How to avoid, going out on Friday?

Elf1

Originally posted by Strix

Get a DVD, a bottle of wine, a take-away and a knackered other half and bob's your uncle.

The question surely has to be 'how have you knackered him'?

I have a simple solution which works, go on the sheffielf Forum and five hours later the night has passed.

Originally posted by WallBuilder

The question surely has to be 'how have you knackered him'?

Unfortunately at the moment the answer is 'dropping him at the train station to go to work' :(

Maybe when we've recovered from all this wedding stuff (hopefully before the wedding) we'll be okay :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Elf1

Please tell me?!!? Turn phones off, hide under blankets.... how the hell do people do it....

Alienate remaining friends. Develop agoraphobia. Recieve Pizza delivery leaflets. Live near west st. Job done. :thumbsup:

I used to go drinking with mates every friday and saturday. But I practice with another band now on fridays, and practice fees are only £6 including a free cuppa at half time. This is much better for me as I save about 14 quid and I don't waste saturday mornings having a lie in with a hangover.

Archived