Peace in the park saturday 14th june 2008

sheffboy86

Peace in the Park is an annual free festival celebrating creativity, unity and understanding within the Sheffield community. The aim is to work towards peace and solidarity by bringing communities together through artistic, musical and vocal expression. Peace in the Park has been running since 2003 and each year collects money for nominated charities.

this years peace in the park is at the Ponderosa Park from 12pm on wards

for anymore information or if you like to get involved please contact peaceinthepark@googlemail.com

cheers marc

• 1 month later...

thanks to everyone for what was a great event! the words aloud spot in the tea tent was great, that was the highlight for me. and bison were amazing, never seen them beyond a sound check before; really really impressed, you can tell how many hours they're putting into rehearsing and gigging, it showed - totally professional.

to those who didn't get to see me perform at words aloud - sorry but i was on right at the start!

Archived