The Best local pub crawl

pedro1

Just wondered if anyone used to go on monumental pub crawls when we used to have local pubs. Mine started off at the shiregreen hotel then to The travellers in ecclesfield then to the greyhound for a lovely pint of wards. We used to miss out the ball and head off to the "square" There were 4 pubs there. The black bull, the Griffin, the white bear and one other that i can`t remember. We then headed off to the High greave and finished at the Huntsman on barnsley road. Not bad, unless you know better.

never really did pub crawls.....was normally just one pub or pub then a gig

on saturdays we used to do the peace gardens, then the frog and parrot, then the wap at 7, then rebels about 10.30

about the best i managed :P

Just wondered if anyone used to go on monumental pub crawls when we used to have local pubs. Mine started off at the shiregreen hotel then to The travellers in ecclesfield then to the greyhound for a lovely pint of wards. We used to miss out the ball and head off to the "square" There were 4 pubs there. The black bull, the Griffin, the white bear and one other that i can`t remember. We then headed off to the High greave and finished at the Huntsman on barnsley road. Not bad, unless you know better.

Was the other pub 'The tankard' ?

Used to live betwixt Nethergreen and Fulwood.

It could go thus:

Rising Sun, Bull's Head, Ranmoor Inn, The York, Fox and Duck, Broomhill Tavern and thence onto West Street.

West End, B-Hive, Mailcoach, Hallamshire, West Street Hotel, Saddle.

Pavement.

Archived