Straight V's Gay

darren1979

I do love the fact that homophobic attackers forget the fact that the person they are attacking is a big burly bloke too, campness ends when someone is threatening you....they won't try and do it on their own twice.

Indeed so do most mindless idiots, this gormy little scr*te seemed to forget I had atleast half a foot on him and am a fair bit wider. And unlike him IMO my face didn't look like someone had hacked at a coconut ,painted it, rammed some teeth in haphazardly and dropped a mop on it...but that's neither here nor there...

They didn't beat you up because you were straight, they beat you up because you were being an utter t**t. Jesus.

They didn't beat me up because I was not there and I had nothing to do with it. Read my post again and pay more attention to who the actors were in the story before you insult me.

I was in Sizzler's Jazz Club yesterday evening (at the downstairs place near Wig and Pen, think it's called the Quarter or something), seems to be a classy and gay friendly place to hang out of a Thursday evening.

Amazing jazz too!

Archived