Help - restaurant advice

Arula

It is my sisters 18th soon and we're trying to sort out a family meal. Asked my sis last night what kind of food she fancied and she very helpfully said - creme brulee!

I'm not really a desert person myself and have no idea where to start. Does anyone know of a restaurant that has creme brulee on the menu. Location not overly important but city centre would be preferable.

Lots do but they also change menus so it is hard to say. I know the Blue Room at Woodseats have had it on their menu before but it might not be now. Why not make a lsit of restaurants your family like and phone them up to see. if you get lucky one might do it especially for your sister.

Dam House, it's the one for you!

I think we're all aware that you're connected with the Dam House now thank you. Advertising it at every available opportunity starts to get a bit boring after a while.

Two of my favourite restaurants, Thyme Cafe and Loch Fyne, both have creme brulee on their dessert menu at present but then again Thyme Cafe does change its menu quite often. Like samc says, probably best to check beforehand.

Archived