Clubbing in Sheffield

Thought you was tomorrow?

Nah just bars on west street I think, then possibly to a house party or might end up at embrace but I'm not fond of the idea...going to be a bit tame really..

if you like your tunes pretty full on and a very friendly crowd in a 'festival' type atmosphere, you could enjoy a night out at Planet Zogg.. which is an all nighter held monthly at Plug.

more info on our site - planetzogg.co.uk

I like a mixed bag of music, depends on my mood, but some genre include motown, disco, defintely 80's stuff, some of the 90's dance scenes. not into all nighters, I generally am a 'fast burner' on the dance floor ;-). i got a birthday coming soon so looking to plan that also.

Anyone been to plug recently, heard its got pretty rough again down there (i work just down from it)

I've noticed it's been getting gradually rougher, not been in a good few weeks but was in a scuffle last time I went.

Anyone been to plug recently, heard its got pretty rough again down there (i work just down from it)

Nope, never had a problem in Plug personally, its Embrace i cant stand!

I think its only really one night at Plug thats had any problems with a few idiots (Reflective) - the rest of the nights are trouble free.

I think its only really one night at Plug thats had any problems with a few idiots (Reflective) - the rest of the nights are trouble free.

'a few idiots' at reflective? 'trouble free' ? bit exagerated but yes compared to other clubs plug isn't as full of n*bheads. But I think it's definitely gettin worse.

'a few idiots' at reflective? 'trouble free' ? bit exagerated but yes compared to other clubs plug isn't as full of n*bheads. But I think it's definitely gettin worse.

Seen a fair few scraps on Thsdays @ the jump around but thats mainly after the club outside it.

Seen a fair few scraps on Thsdays @ the jump around but thats mainly after the club outside it.

Yeah I mainly go jump around (if I'm not at work the next day) and I've seen it getting worse in there and that's supposed to be a student night. The other problem with plug is the bouncers (as with any club) they let all the lasses in with no ID or what ever and then "ID every f***er" else (that's a quote from one of the bouncers) - last time I was there I got talking to a lass and it emmerged she was 14 :gag:

Archived